Asking about age 询问年龄
196. How old are you?
197. I’m twenty-one years old.
198. My brother is not quite twenty-five.
199. John is not forty-five yet, is he?
200. Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.
201. I’m two years older than you are.
202. My brother is two years younger than I am.
203. How many are there in your family?
204. There are seven of us altogether.
205. My sister is the oldest.
206. I’m the youngest.
207. Guess how old I am.
208. I’d say yor’re about twenty-three.
209. I was thirty on my last birthday.
210. I’m going to be sixty-one next Tuesday.